The School of Risk Management
management and continuing education program is unlike any in the
industry. Created for design professionals, by design professionals, the
School of Risk Management
can help firms save money:
- $1,950: up to $1,950 per licensed employee in course offerings, plus savings on time, travel, and related expenses
- 12% premium savings: up to 12% on next policy (for firms with annual billings between $500,000 and $5,000,000)*
- Long-term savings: embedding risk management culture into firm practices can lead to less claims and long-term premium stability
Watch the video trailer below for an introduction to the School of Risk Management. Still have questions? See our FAQ.
the Victor Difference
Victor knows the fine details of insuring
firms like yours - we've worked with American Council of Engineering
Companies members for many years and we created the world's first
professional liability insurance policy for architects and engineers
more than 60 years ago. We understand and can protect your firm better
Get a Free Quote
Our coverage for design professionals offers a coordinated insurance solution that integrates good business and risk management practices with a comprehensive insurance program.
Step 1: Fill out an application
- To get a quote for engineers professional liability insurance, visit the
application page and choose the application that fits your firm size.
- To get a quote for cyber liability insurance, visit the cyber kit for design firms page to choose the solution that fits your needs.
Step 2: Submit the application to your insurance agent/broker
Send your completed applications to your insurance agent/broker. If you do not have an agent or broker, try our
insurance broker locator or contact Victor directly at (301) 961-9800 or email@example.com and we can help you find an insurance agent/broker near you.
Step 3: Your insurance agent/broker will contact you with a quote
*Please see our School of Risk Management FAQ for more information.