Discover the Victor difference
Victor knows the fine details of insuring engineering firms like yours and created the world's first professional liability insurance policy for architects and engineers more than 60 years ago. As NSPE’s commended program, we've worked with NSPE members
for many years and can protect your firm better than anyone.
- 5% premium credit for NSPE members
- One of the broadest professional liability forms in the industry
- International coverage available
- Multi-year policies available for eligible small accounts
- $0 deductible options available for small firms
- Broad coverage for pollution, asbestos and equity interest
- ERP death or disability coverage for no additional charge
- Rectification expense coverage for a design defect caused by professional services
- No hammer clause
- Defense outside the limits
- Punitive damages coverage where allowable by law
- Local claims service by dedicated A&E specialists and experienced defense attorneys
Created for design professionals, by design professionals - as a Victor insureds you will have access to:
- free risk management resources including publications, seminars, live and recorded webinars and contract reviews by experienced risk management professionals
- free continuing education courses
- automated contract reviews
Get a free quote
Our coverage for design professionals offers a coordinated insurance solution that integrates good business and risk management practices with a comprehensive insurance program.
Step 1: Fill out an application
To get a quote for professional liability insurance, visit the
application page and choose the application that fits your firm size.
Step 2: Submit the application to your insurance agent/broker
Send your completed applications to your insurance agent/broker. If you do not have an agent or broker, try our
insurance broker locator or contact Victor directly at (301) 961-9800 or firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you find an insurance agent/broker near you.
Step 3: Your insurance agent/broker will contact you with a quote
*See our Risk Management FAQ for more information.