Insurance coverage offered through insurance carriers rated A- or better by A.M. Best and accepted by mills and landowners.
Target clients: Operations that involve logging, log road construction, chipping and the hauling of logs and chips.
Requirements for underwriting
- Three years in operation or equivalent industry experience
- A completed Logging Questionnaire along with the appropriate supplemental applications
- Four years of loss runs
- Client services provided by forest industry specialists
- Consultative loss control
- Aggressive and professional claims management
An experienced team of professionals who have been in the woods
- Endorsed by the ACL for over 30 years
- $1,000,000/$2,000,000 limits
- Logging and lumbering operations liability endorsement: fire suppression, damage to timberlands of others, loading and unloading
- $1,000,000 combined single limit
- Auto pollution at policy limits for all vehicles
- Contractors equipment
Download a printer-friendly version.