Availability: Admitted in most states and D.C.*
Target risk: Small to mid-size organizations that utilize electronic systems
Limit: Up to $10 million
Coverage: Admitted, with an A++ rated carrier
Victor acts as primary if cyber sublimit is obtained on additional policies
*State filings are pending in FL and WA.
Our Cyber underwriters have access to a proprietary assessment tool that allows us to dramatically simplify the application process. Most businesses can receive a quote by answering only a few questions.
Designed for small to mid-size businesses, but scalable for large organizations:
- Broad coverage to avoid unintended claim denials
- Minimal exclusions relative to other forms
Breach Response Team:
The cyber breach response team associated with our Cyber Protection Package provides expert legal services and technical support designed to assist policyholders who have identified a data security breach.
- Breach response capabilities including forensics, legal advice, etc.
- Risk management tools that decrease your exposure as well as provide industry-specific guidance
Coverage Bundles & Optional Endorsements
First-of-its-kind bundle of coverages to protect your company from various types of digital crime including:
- Electronic transfer of funds
- Telephone toll fraud
- Cyber extortion (including threats affecting third-party)
- Deceptive transfer
Broad liability coverage for any suits or demands related to cyber that result in a loss to your company including:
- Privacy liability
- Website media liability
- Payment card industry (PCI)
Coverage designed to get your business back on track as quickly as possible all while protecting your company’s brand and reputation. The coverage suite includes:
- Data breach team
- Business interruption (including shared system)
- Digital asset loss (including hardware replacement)
- Breach response indemnitee (including the insured and their customers)
Download a printer-friendly version