Availability: Admitted in 45 states and D.C.*
Target risk: Small to mid-size organizations that utilize electronic systems
Limit: Up to $5 million*
Coverage: Admitted with an A rated carrier*
Broad coverage triggered by a "suspected loss"
No retention for incident response costs
*Non-admitted in AK, CT, FL & WA; for limits greater than $3M; and select industries.
- Cyber incident response costs
- System damage and business interruption
- Network security and privacy liability
- Media liability
- Court attendance costs
Policy Core Features
- Tailored, real time threat intel through our Victor Response mobile app
- Market-leading incident response team
- Comprehensive business interruption covering the full supply chain
- Coverage for full data re-creation
- Full cybercrime coverage
- Unlimited reinstatement
Risk Management Services
Victor Cyber policyholders have exclusive access to a wide range of world-class, proactive, cyber risk management services including perimeter security, password management, endpoint security and employee phishing training.