Providing support to public entity pool clients with coverages outside the scope of the pool’s program.
Accidental Death and Dismemberment Coverage
- Volunteer emergency responders to provide benefits in addition to workers’ compensation benefit
- Coverage for sports activities and other programs sponsored by public entities (available for specific activity/program or a schedule of activities during the policy year)
Bonds & Crime
- Coverage for public officials and other public entity employees to comply with statutory requirements.
- Coverage for fraud, deception, social engineering, etc.
- Commercial construction, remodeling, installation floaters
- Primary and excess cyber liability offering Security and Privacy Liability, Regulatory Action, Network Interruption, Event Management, Cyber Extortion and Reputation Guard
- Protects businesses’ and employers’ assets against fiduciary-related claims of mismanagement of a company’s employee benefit plans
Flood Insurance – Primary & Excess
- National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) coverage for exposures in all flood zones, including those designated by FEMA as high risk Special Flood Hazard Areas.
Miscellaneous Professional Liability
- Medical malpractice for clinics and related non-hospital exposures
- Other professional liability
Special Events Coverage
- Event cancellation
- Tenant User Liability Insurance (TULIP)
- Liquor liability
Storage Tank Pollution Insurance
- Pollution insurance to meet the statutory coverage requirements for entities that have petroleum storage tanks (apply to both underground and above ground tanks)
- Monoline property
Other Special Coverages
- Kidnap & ransom
- Active shooter
- Excess liability
- Workers compensation
- Equipment breakdown
For more information, contact Mike McClanahan at Michael.McClanahan@victorinsurance.com or (713) 787-2431.
Download the Printer-friendly version