As COVID-19 (coronavirus) continues to impact the United States, Victor has implemented the following procedures to ensure the safety of our employees and partners and prevent any interruption to business:
- all employees are working remotely
- our underwriting teams are equipped with necessary resources to continue business and minimize interruption and delay
- any non-essential travel and conferences have been cancelled for the next few months
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to your regional marketing contact or underwriter.
For accounting questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updates and Resources for Design Firms
- For Victor policyholders: Victor will remain in compliance with specific state requirements and guidance. Policy cancellations and non-renewals for nonpayment will continue to be suspended in states where restrictions still apply.
- Practice webinars: three specific to COVID-19
- Victor Risk Management Blog: 14 posts regarding COVID-19
Updates and Resources for Real Estate brokers/agents
Updates and Resources for Cyber policyholders
Updates and Resources for Non-profit Organizations
Updates and Resources for Builders Risk
Updates and Resources for Auto Dealers
Updates and Resources for Loggers
Updates and Resources for Flood policyholders
- FEMA extended the grace period to renew flood insurance policy from 30 days to 120 days (applies to policies with expiration dates between February 13 - June 15, 2020)
- Policies will also not be cancelled for nonpayment of premium during the extended grace period