Availability: Admitted in all states where approved, D.C., and US territories
Target Risks: Geologists, hydrologists biologists, wetland
consultants, archeologists, testing labs and consulting engineering
firms specializing in environmental and hazardous and toxic waste
projects, construction managers, lighting consultants, roofing
consultants, exhibition designers, photogrammetrists, forensic
consultants, transportation consultants, environmental graphic
designers, telecommunication engineers, sprinkler designers, interior
designers, and others. See a list of professionals and services we insure.
Minimum premium: $1,000
Limits: Up to $20 million
- Pollution coverage for all services
- Retroactive coverage available for eligible firms
- Incident reporting at the policyholder's option
- No exclusions for mold, asbestos or EIFS
- Multi-year policies available for small accounts
- Broad coverage for professional services
- No hammer clause
Learn more about how the A&E policy form can benefit environmental and construction consulting firms.
See where your consultant clients fall within a design/construction project.