Professional Liability Policy Forms
- The most
recent 2014 policy form is subject to state filing procedures.
- The 2005 policy form is subject to state filing procedures.
- The above insuring agreement applies to all states except NY and VT. It is also available in DC, PR and VI.
- A Risk Mitigation Credit is offered to eligible policyholders of this new insuring agreement and provides the option of receiving a deductible credit of up to $25,000 if certain best practices are implemented.
- New York licensed professionals: Such as Architects, Engineers, Land Surveyors and Landscape Architects use The 2006 NY Free Trade Zone Insuring Agreement beginning with policies effective on or after September 1, 2006.
- New York non-licensed professionals: Such as Environmental Consultants and Specialty Construction Consultants, will continue to be written using our 1999 NY Insuring Agreement until further notice.
Property/Casualty Policy Forms
The P&C program provides coverage on ISO Form Special nationwide and State endorsements include:
All Other Policy Forms