Coverage: Admitted with an A+ rated carrier
Availability: In all states except LA, MI, and NY on an admitted basis. CA written direct through Victor Insurance Services. Retail insurance agents/retail brokers only please.
Minimum premium: $5,000
- General liability: $1M/$2M limit
- Loggers broad form property damage (fire suppression, damage to timberlands, loading and unloading)
- Inland marine
- Commercial auto: $1M CSL and Pollution at policy limits (all vehicles) upon request
- Excess Liability
- Cargo available to cover commodities being hauled
Operations that involve logging, log road construction, chipping, hauling of logs/chips, hauling finished lumber (only available in the Northwest).
Lumber and wood products manufacturing
Requirements for underwriting
- 3 years in operation or equivalent industry experience
- ACORD application along with the Victor supplemental application and multiple named insured form
- 4 years of loss runs
Download printer-friendly version.