Minimum premium: $1,250
Availability: In all states and the District of Columbia
Target risks: U.S. based businesses with 5 - 500 employees and annual worldwide revenues up to $500 million that have employees who work and/or sell products overseas.
Commercial General Liability
There may be gaps in coverage when employees travel overseas, international coverage helps avoid those risks.
Businesses operating in other countries often buy, lease or rent vehicles for use by traveling employees. This optional coverage protects financial assets.
- $1 million each accident, combined BI/PD single limit
- Hired and non-owned physical damage limit $25,000 per accident/$25,000 per policy period
Covers employees for foreign voluntary compensation and medical evaluation, providing timely assistance when it is needed most.
Executive Assistance Services
International Medical and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
Insurance that provides true 24-hour protection for overseas travelers.
- $25,000 per covered persons
- $1.5 million aggregate limit
Kidnap & Ransom Coverage
- Extortion/Ransom: $50,000 each loss, no annual aggregate
- Legal costs: $50,000 each loss, no annual aggregate
- Other coverages include: in transit extortion/ransom money lost, detention expenses, medical, death or dismemberment, incident response
- Three-year policies available with a discount for payment in full at the beginning of the policy term
Download a printer-friendly version.