Almost every business can benefit
from international insurance when they travel or sell products outside
of the US. Typical businesses that purchase coverage include
manufacturers, engineering firms, architects, lawyers, construction
companies, financial institutions, consultants, retail stores,
healthcare providers, and technology companies. Does the business...
- Attend international events?
- Have employees or volunteers who travel abroad?
- Have employees/volunteers permanently working abroad?
- Sponsor trips, tours or educational programs overseas?
- Export products or sell via the internet?
- Have foreign licensees that distribute your product?
- Have international operations or offices?
- Provide professional service outside the U.S?
- Perform work on U.S. military bases overseas?