Power Point Presentations
- Case Law Update: Or, the Courts Did What? - Larry G. Canada, Esquire
- Trap and Snare Contract Clauses - Madelyn A. Enright, Esquire and Michael J. Murtaugh, Esquire
- Beyond Balls and Strikes: A Design Professional's Potential Liability for Acting as Umpire - Mark Seiden, Esquire
- The Peril of Being Everything to the Owner: A Case Study of Fiduciary Obligation - Marion T. Hack, Esquire
- Witness Preparation: Lessons Learned for Avoiding Catastrophic Failures - Adam Boesen and James M. Campbell, Esquire
- Disability, Accessibility, and Liability: Who's Responsible for ADA and FHA Compliance? - Jean A. Weil, Esquire
- Privity and the Defense of the Design Professional: An Analysis of the Status of the Lack of Privity as a Valid Defense - John P. Cahill, Jr., Esquire
- Joint Defense Concepts: Dos and Don'ts—Positives, Pitfalls, and Ethical Considerations - Jay S. Gregory, Esquire
Copyright & Reprint Information
The papers and presentations from the Annual Meeting of Invited Attorneys are the copyrighted material of Victor O. Schinnerer & Company, Inc., and the individual authors. No republication or redistribution of this material is allowed without the written approval of Victor O. Schinnerer & Company, Inc. Such requests can be sent to vos.RMeducation@schinnerer.com.
The information presented above is for information purposes only, and Victor O. Schinnerer & Company, Inc., makes no representations as to the accuracy, completeness or relevance of this information. Under no circumstances should the information contained herein be construed to provide legal advice or to establish a determination on an issue of coverage.
Policyholders and attendees of the Annual Meeting of Invited Attorneys have a non-exclusive, revocable license to reproduce this information for in-firm and client educational purposes.